Hello, I’m Leah.
I love my work as a massage therapist because I love helping people feel better in their bodies.
I have been practicing massage therapy since 2015 and am adept in a range of styles, including Swedish Relaxation, Remedial, Deep Tissue and Prenatal Massage as well as the specialised modalities of Oncology Massage (massage for people with, or recovering from, cancer), and therapeutic touch in the Palliative Care setting.
I take care to create a welcoming space for my clients and I believe in strong communication before, throughout and after the treatment. With any massage I deliver, my style is flowing and intuitive, allowing the space for you to relax and settle into the massage at the beginning and end of the treatment.
If you’re seeking Remedial Massage, depending on your needs, the routine may incorporate deep tissue work, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, stretching, mobilisation and other techniques.
Your first session with me will include an assessment where we will discuss your health history, and I can learn about your treatment needs. We will work together to ensure you to feel informed, safe and comfortable.
I look forward to treating you!
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, Holistic Education College, Melbourne
- Cert. IV in Therapeutic Massage, Holistic Education College, Melbourne
- Oncology Massage Levels 1 & 2, Oncology Massage Training
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Clinical Practice, Complementary Health Seminars
- 3-Day Intensive in Oncology Massage – Palliative Care Massage Training
Member of the Massage Association of Australia. A rebate may be available under your private health fund (remedial massage only); please contact me for more information on this.